8.26.2008

David Cook's Blog

"Hey guys…
Current mood: creative

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay in updates. It’s been difficult finding the time to get a new Vlog put together, so I thought I’d write a quick blog instead. :)

We just wrapped another successful show in Pittsburgh, PA. The crowds have been great. Very responsive. VERY loud. I love it.

We’re neck deep in this record. Mr. Rob Cavallo is pushing all the right buttons and turning all the right knobs to make this record great. Just as importantly, I’m proud to announce the first addition to my band, Mr. Neal Tiemann (hereafter referred to as “Doctor”). Doctor was the chief songwriter/lead guitarist in MWK, the band I played with in Tulsa. He’s one of my closest friends and I am absolutely stoked to have him on board.

We’re putting the finishing touches on my brand new website. It will have a very cool facebook/myspace vibe to it, where you can put together your own space and interact with other fans. I think it could be a really cool way to interact with each other.

I want to address the CDs from my old band, Axium. Quite a few fans have brought these records to the shows, looking for signatures. While I am happy to oblige and am very grateful that so many have taken an interest in something I put my heart into for the bulk of my musical life, I am sad to hear both that the pricing of these records has been set at astronomical amounts purely for the sake of taking advantage of you guys who just want the music, and that the release and sale of these records was done without the consent of the chief songwriters involved in making those records. I can assure you that I play no part in the sale or distribution of these records, and neither condone nor back the people that are. Hell, we would’ve given you the music but a few years ago. Funny how things and people change…

Be sure to keep an ear to the ground, as we have to singles coming out from some of our friends. Mr. David Archuleta has a single coming out soon, and Ms. Kristy Lee has one coming soon too. So be sure to check those out and support them as well as you’ve done for me. Let’s prove to everyone else that this was and continues to be the most talented season of AI yet.

Take care and see you on the road,
~D

” — D as in David Cook.

i love him

talking about that crap with the old cds so real.

promoting archie. totally cute

and helping out that horrible wretched kristy lee (mind you he left out her last name because she isn’t worthy to have it)

and of course signing it d. like he be talkin directly to me. LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!

david cook. we love you buddy.

No comments: