8.26.2008

Amy Re-blog 2

Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue.
wheretobegin:

I spent time this morning writing a blog, before this one, and came back from lunch and erased the whole thing. But on purpose. I took awhile to really think about what i wanted to say, it was very long, and took me about 45 minutes to write, in between actually working at work =). I was so happy with my decision to erase it all. When I had re-read the post, i realized i was just whining about some things on my mind. I think it has been so good for me to “blog” because it helps clear my head. I believe it is good for people to have an outlet to think about things “clear their head”. I guess since I work in an office all day, mine has become blogging. I also believe that i do not need to post things for other people to read just because its on my mind. So i was glad when it was gone. I realized i could have hurt someone. I do not agree with people saying things just because its on their mind, even if you feel strongly about it. A belief, idea, an opinion. I think you have to think about what others may take away from what you say. I know, especially with our culture today, that people would disagree. But I know for myself, i would rather try and hold my tongue than hurt or offend someone. In the multitude of words sin is not lacking, But he who restrains his lips is wise.

sorry to steal all this amy but this is awesome. i was just about to blog about some stupid stuff that was bothering me and this really made me rethink what i had vented to mills earlier. I’m glad i expressed my feelings and got it out of my head but when i read this I thought more about it could have affected mills’ day or thoughts or over all feeling right then. so mills’ i apologize if it was hard to listen to and by the way…thank you so much for being there to listen. and as much as i may try to get my feelings out in a healthier way i know ill be enlisting your listening skills more in the future so thank you in advance. and thanks amy for this post and the one you deleted that i didnt get a chance to read.

im going to try and be more of a fool who is really wise in the future. sheesh.

:)

No comments: