9.03.2008

Conversation: Amy and I (on Midnight Sun cancellation)


me: i have terrible news

handmaidenamy: oh no
what?

me: someone leaked the first 12 chapters of midnight sun onto the internet and now stephanie meyers isnt going to complete it
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

handmaidenamy: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: i know

handmaidenamy: Im pissed off

me: but she is releasing the draft that was leaked bc she doesnt want us to have to sacrifice just to be honest or something
like she wants to give us permission but she said its messy and there are a ton of mistakes.
but it was a trusted person to her who leaked it and it just hurt her so much that she said if she wrote it now james would kill everyone in the end.
cause she is so upset
i hope someday she writes it.
sheesh

handmaidenamy: man
what an idiot
who would do that

me: someone that i will kill if i ever meet them
its so horrible

handmaidenamy: i cant belioeve it
me: its so sad

handmaidenamy: no joke
i hope she finishes it one day

me: me too

me: i kind of think she is being a baby about it

handmaidenamy: i know
like get a grip
jk rowling wouldnt have done that
but she also would never have given drafts to epople
hahah
people

me: haha
epople
seriously though
i mean we didnt do it
someone she gave it to did. just be mad and sue them
dont take it out on us
i mean i get it if you have to postpone for like a year but get over it by then. come on

handmaidenamy: i know
exactly come on

No comments: