2.04.2008

This is Our Time

politics is one of my interests. Yes, I said it. It doesn't have to be one of yours. that's ok but i wont apologize for caring. You can say that I'm naive to believe that the world can change with a new leader, that all the politicians are all the same. and maybe so. But I can't think that way. I need to believe that we can be different, that this world can be different. I need to believe that America can do great things and change this world. I love this country and I believe in this country. This is a video I saw today and you can say what you will about celebrities and musicians getting involved and it being lame (but i cant fault them because i would do the same and possibly will someday, if my face or voice were recognizable) or even that this video is stupid but I believe in these words. I believe the world can be a better place if we decide to make it so. So whether or not you care or are interested in politics or whether or not you think this video is pointless or fake(even I laughed at moments)...I believe we can change and that is why i'm posting this. So don't fault me or anyone else for believing in this place and in our future.

No comments: