2.24.2008

Another Josiah Post

Ok so he didn't make it on to American Idol and by last week's top 24 performances, I'm betting Simon is kicking his own ass over the fact that they didn't put him through.
Oh well, I think it's for the best. I mean imagine he did win, he would have to sing that lame song they always have to do, the idol single that ALWAYS SUCKS!!!! That would be pretty horrible and make all the music they want him to make and blah blah blah put him in a box and that wouldn't be good.
But one thing that is very cool is that I have never heard of anyone getting so much press and acclaim who didn't make even the top 12 not just top 24. I mean I already can't remember some of the top 24 from last week let alone past seasons.

So here is my favorite Hollywood audition of American Idol EVER!


And here he is i think before american idol (not sure) singing one of the songs he wrote that I absolutely love. (i know im a bit obsessed but he's a guy from morristown that sounds like he's from somewhere in England I mean its like a kindred spirit or something, right?) The sound isn't perfect but you'll get the idea.




I mean give me a break. That is lovely.

No comments: